Registration for IB Exams
- Students who will be taking an IB exam complete registration forms for IB exams in early October.
- This is only for students enrolled in a one-year IB course or the second year of a two-year course.
- Registration is finalized by November 15.
- Schedule changes after November 15 will result in a fee to the student.
- Students seeking accommodations for IB exams must complete the Accommodations Consent Form and return it to the IB Office by November 1.
Process for IB Exam Registration for May 2022:
WHEN: Deadline 10/1/2021
WHO: Students enrolled in any IB course that is testing this year must register. This includes:
HOW: Here is the link for the IB Exam Registration Form
2022 IB Examination Schedule
UPDATED 11/9/21: May 2022 IB Exam Schedule (UPDATED NOV 2021).
- Exams that will be administered at Washington-Liberty are highlighted.
- WL IB May 2022 Examination Calendar (Specific times will be published in AP & IB schedule – see below)
Washington-Liberty May 2022 AP & IB Examination Schedule:
Link for the AP & IB Exam schedule May 2022 – WILL BE UPDATED IN MARCH
Will include dates, times and locations for both AP & IB exams in May 2022.
- Students must arrive at least 15-20 minutes before the published start time.
- Students must enter the exam room in a quiet and orderly manner and look for their assigned seat.
- All bags, pocketbooks, and other belongings should be left at the front of the exam room.
- No text books/note books/instruction books are to be brought into the exam room.
- No food or drink (other than water) are to be brought into the exam room.
- No cell phones or other electronic devices are to be brought into the exam room (unless silenced and left in bag). Having an electronic device on your person during exams is considered a breach of rules. Student will receive “no grade” on the exam.
- Candidates should bring at least one pen, a pencil and a ruler to all examinations.
- Students must write in either blue or black ink (except for multiple choice papers).
- Students may use pencils for drawing and for multiple choice papers.
- Items of general stationery, such as erasers, colored pencils, rulers and geometry instruments are allowed.
- All calculators should be cleared.
Conduct of the Examinations
- Notice to candidates – Provides general rules and guidelines regarding the examinations
- Items not permitted
Generals’ Rest Period Permission Form for AP/IB Exams
Juniors and Seniors taking an AP or IB exam in May must complete the permission form by April 22, 2022.
IB exam results
In May, all IB students will be issued a personal identification number (PIN) and personal code to access their scores electronically. Beginning July 6th, students can access their scores online by visiting https://candidates.ibo.org, and entering their personal details.
Reporting IB exam results to a college or university
Following the issue of results for the session in which a student has taken their examinations, the student must submit their transcript requests directly to the IB. Each request will incur a transcript request fee. For more information, please visit the IBO website.