Washington-Liberty High School’s goal is that every student take one or more AP or IB classes during their time with us.
AP Coordinator:. Jessica Gregory, 703-228-6251, firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington-Liberty CEEB/School Code: 470125
- Students should onto AP classroom to confirm your tests and test dates. https://myap.collegeboard.org/login
- Most of our exams will be administered at home through a digital application provided by the College Board.
- Preview of the digital exams
- Digital testing setup and check-in schedule – must read!
- FAQ about the 2021 exam administration
- AP World Language exams and Music Theory exams must be taken in school in a paper/pencil format per College Board requirements. These exams will all take place at Washington-Liberty on Friday, May 21s.