Northern Virginia Community College is a wonderful 2-year school right in our backyard. Students can earn certificates, get workforce ready, or earn associate degrees. Students typically attend NVCC in one of two ways:
- Pathway to the Baccalaureate
- Students apply to this program in Fall of Senior year
- NOVA Pathway counselor is at WL once a week (Wednesday’s) to aid students in the transition to NVCC.
- GPS Students
- Students apply here
- Students are responsible for placement testing
- Students must watch an online orientation presentation
- Students must attend an In-person orientation
- NOVA HIgh School Outreach Coordinator is available to meet with non-Pathway students monthly in room 1030 during all lunches: 1/21, 2/18, 3/17, 4/20, 5/19
W-L and the Arlington Career Center offer many classes that offer Dual Enrollment credit. Students earn high school credit and college credit at the same time. Students also receive an additional quality point toward the GPA. For more information, click here.
Arlington Public Schools does not sponsor, endorse, recommend or screen the individuals or companies whose offers are posted here. Families and students are reminded that they need to complete their own research on these individuals or companies to determine if they wish to engage in any of their opportunities or services.