Gregg’s List, named after Principal Gregg Robertson, is a list of items that W-L teachers need for their classrooms.
Cleaning out your closet? Emptying a bedroom? Our amazing teachers often need exactly what you are trying to clear out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any of these items:
- Microwave for student use in the cafeteria. If you have one to donate, please drop off in the main office or contact me for pick-up at email@example.com.
- Bean bags, floor pillows, reading chairs
- Milk crates
- Fake money
- Building blocks
- Fabric, yarn
- To-go or yogurt containers
- Magazines – fashion, interior design and National Geographic
- Copies of Wonder
- Yoga supplies-mats, straps and bricks
- Wooden stool
- Bamboo—cut into manageable lengths
- Wire coat hangers
- Cardboard tubes from wrapping paper or paper towels
- Gently used notebooks (any style)
Many thanks for your generous donations!