Welcome to NoodleTools
Use NoodleTools to help with your research projects, including citing your sources, creating Works Cited/References pages, creating note-cards, and organizing your research.
- To access NoodleTools go to: http://my.noodletools.com/logon/signin?group=18714&code=1290
- To create an account:
- Go to Sign In/Register with Google on the right.
- Enter your APS Google login (StudentID@apsva.us)
- Select your school and graduation year.
- For help on using NoodleTools:
- Check out our NoodleTools Handout.
- Go to “Using NoodleTools” on the W-L Library Canvas page
- Come see us in the Library, or
- Go to: https://noodletools.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/6000117400 for tutorials
- To do one or two citations without creating an account, try NoodleTools Express: http://my.noodletools.com/noodlebib/express.php