W-L has a collection of eBooks and eAudiobooks. This collection will continue to grow, and we welcome suggestions!
To Read or Listen Online:
- Click on Destiny Discover to view our eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- To Login for Students and Staff:
- Click “Log In” in the upper right hand corner.
- Log in using your “APS MyAccess” user name and password
- Check-out, read and listen to the material from this site on your computer or device.
To Download Digital Books:
- The Destiny Discover app lets you quickly search for all library content. Open, read, check out, download and return eBooks – all from the convenience of your iOS or Android device. You can also see all the library materials you have checked out, along with the due dates. The app is available for:
- iOS 12 and later
- Android v6 and later
To download it, visit your device’s app store and search for “Destiny Discover.”
- Log in
- Use the Location drop-down to select Virginia.
- In the School name field, type the first few letters of Washington-Liberty. When it shows in the suggestions, select it. Tap That is my school.
- Type your APS MyAccess Username and Password, and then tap Submit.
- Once you log in, you will stay logged in until you log out. To see how to use the app, visit:
Need help? Please come talk with us in the Library.