Welcome to the W-L Library! Even if the school building is closed, you can access our great resources 24/7.
- Our W-L Library Canvas page. Not enrolled yet? Go to bit.ly/w-llibrary!
- Digital Books: Our large collection of fiction and nonfiction digital eBooks and eAudiobooks available in our Destiny Discover Online Catalog (use Online Catalog link in the left-hand column). See Accessing eBooks or our Screencast in Canvas for help.
- Print Books: To check out print books:
- Log in to our Online Catalog (use the link in the left-hand column) using your APS MyAccess username and password, search for the book you want and put it on Hold.
- Go to your Checkouts and make sure the book has been checked out to you before coming to W-L to pick it up.
- Pick up your print books:
- Monday – Friday (except for holidays) from 8:30 am – 4 pm by going to Door 1, ringing the bell and giving your name.
- See this Screencast for help on how to put books on hold.
- Online Teaching/Learning Resources
- Our Book Suggestions page to let us know what you’d like us to add to our library collection.
Need more help? Ask a Librarian!
|Ms. Paula Roney Librarian
|Ms. Meg Schryver Librarian
|Ms. Hilary Lord Library Assistant
RT @WLPubLab: Check out Cassie’s story about street art in Washington, DC, as told by a political graphic artist! https://t.co/Z5K62lf6xo
Published November 24, 20 9:20AM
Colson Whitehead will be in Conversation with Arlington Public Library Director Diane Kresh on Tue Nov 17 at 7 pm https://t.co/ukEJ2ZG4dr. Check out digital or print copies of Whitehead's books at WL Library!
Published November 13, 20 12:56PM
Celebrate #NativeAmericanHeritageMonth by reading books from this collection by and about Native Americans https://t.co/bqX9D5BKQS @GeneralsPride @APSLibrarians
Published November 06, 20 8:10AM
@Principal_WLHS Congratulations Tony!
Published November 02, 20 6:18AM
RT @WLPubLab: Chalking took place at the school yesterday and today for spirit week! https://t.co/wlAJ6NMMuP
Published October 23, 20 6:37AM