Welcome to the W-L Library! Even if the school building is closed, you can access our great resources 24/7.
- Our W-L Library Canvas page. Not enrolled yet? Go to bit.ly/w-llibrary!
- Digital Books: Our large collection of fiction and nonfiction digital eBooks and eAudiobooks available in our Destiny Discover Online Catalog (use Online Catalog link in the left-hand column). See Accessing eBooks or our Screencast in Canvas for help.
- Print Books: Every Monday (except for holidays), we will distribute print library books at W-L from 11 am – 1 pm outside Door 1.
- Search for the book in our Online Catalog (use the link in the left-hand column) and put the book you want on Hold.
- Go to your Checkouts and make sure the book has been checked out to you before coming to W-L to pick it up.
- See this Screencast for help on how to put books on hold.
- Online Teaching/Learning Resources
- Our Book Suggestions page to let us know what you’d like us to add to our library collection.
Need more help? Ask a Librarian!
|Ms. Paula Roney Librarian
|Ms. Meg Schryver Librarian
|Ms. Hilary Lord Library Assistant
The 2020 National Book Fair is all virtual this year Sept 25-27 with great authors like Jason Reynolds, Colson Whitehead and Sandra Cisneros! Go to https://t.co/K9XttpaJ90 to register and for more info.
Published September 23, 20 7:26AM
Students can start picking up print library books from W-L on Monday 9/21 from 11am-1pm! See this Screencast for help on what to do: https://t.co/HKVe7yZMOC @GeneralsPride @APSLibrarians
Published September 18, 20 7:11AM
Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month by checking out one of these digital books! https://t.co/i7KAmqc10o @GeneralsPride @APSLibrarians
Published September 15, 20 9:47AM
Published September 11, 20 6:22AM
Welcome back Generals! Have a wonderful year! Remember, even if you're learning from home, our great library resources are available to you. Need help, just Ask a Librarian https://t.co/6HVkI4yx3C
Published September 08, 20 4:33AM