Top row from left:
- Phil Krauth (English/Language Arts),
- Mary Clendenning (Science),
- Leah Young (Social Studies),
- Lianne Jaramillo (Mathematics),
- Leslie Harris (Mathematics),
- Jim Zarro (Mathematics),
- Karen Bui (Mathematics),
- Paul Bui (Computer Science), and
- Matt Przydzial (Mathematics).
Bottom row (from left)
- Daniel Moses (Social Studies)
- Dawn McCoart (Science),
- Stephanie Nichols (Mathematics), and
- Jennifer Kelly (Social Studies).
- Jen Dean (Social Studies)
- Adam Hoo (Science)
- Erica Larsen (English)
- Alex Lester (Science)
- Lilliana Mendez (World Languages),
- Kristen Johnston (Science),
- Susan Lauffer (Mathematics),
- Robert Summers (Social Studies),
- Anne Verville (Mathematics).
Washington-Lee currently has 21 teachers who have earned National Board Certification. Teachers who achieve National Board Certification have demonstrated that their teaching practice meets the high and rigorous standards that have been established by the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards. The certificate is a symbol of teaching excellence. Approximately 91,000 teachers nationwide have achieved this certification.
To learn more about National Board Certification, please visit the NBPTS website or the APS Professional Development website.